The Suffolks │5 previous / next │main map / suffolks map
7 Suffolk Parade
In 1851 the property was run by Edwin Meadows, fishmonger; in 1852 by T Cook, greengrocer, in 1871 by Mrs Champion, greengrocer; in 1891 by F Barton, greengrocer and in 1897-38 by W Clark, dealer of antique furniture, books and stamps.
We are still trying to find out what happened after then.
Researcher: Jill Waller